Wednesday 7 March 2012

Spring into some color

[It's already a week into March yet this is my first post of the month, ah!  I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately but another class has been added to my schedule (yay more hours! but boo, more marking!).  Hopefully once things settle down I'll be back to posting regularly.]


As you saw with my post on spring DIY inspiration, color will be a huge trend for spring this year, lots of neon, pastel and bold patterns.  While I was attempting to put away some of my winter wardrobe (it started to warm up but then winter decided to come back in full force!), I noticed that I don't own a lot of colorful pieces except in my summer wear.  So one of my goals this spring is to brighten up my wardrobe with more color.  Here are a few pieces that loving for spring.




BIRD PRINT BLOUSE
low


Are you planning to add some color to your spring wardrobe? 
And what colors are you most excited about for spring?

Loving Spring Colors Lately,
Amy