Tuesday 13 March 2012

Tickled Pink





{Coat-RW&Co (old)}
{Top- H&M (old)}
{Pants- Wilfred via Aritzia (old)}
{Handbag- BagInc}
{Boots- Aldo}
{Bracelets- DIY}

Finally it's starting to look like spring!   I decided to take advantage of the sunny weather last weekend and put on one of my favorite blouses.   I know it's been awhile since my last outfit shot but this winter was just too cold for me to take photos without a coat on.  I love pairing this feminine blouse with the edgier riding pants and boots.  Those wool pants were one of my best winter clearance purchases.  They are super comfy and warm enough for this transition weather.  *And in case your wondering why I'm not looking at the camera in any photos...it was very sunny and my sunglasses are broken :(


Loving the Warm Weather Lately,
Amy