Monday 9 April 2012

Blush






{Blouse- SmartSet} 
{Top- Gap (old)}
{Skirt- Moon via the Bay (old)}
{Shoes- Zara (old)}
{Bag- Danier (old)
{Sunglasses- Ardene}
{Jewelry- Necklace, random and bracelets, DIY}
{Watch- Guess (old)}


(The first blossoms of the year!)

While it still doesn't feel like spring yet (with the wind it's been hovering around 0 degrees celcius), at least the sun's out!  I hope you all had a relaxing Easter weekend.  I didn't do much, spent time with my family and did a little shopping.  This is what I wore to church on Sunday.  I picked up this blouse during a quick shopping trip with my mom and while I normally I don't find anything at SmartSet the crochet detail on the shoulders of this blouse caught my eye.  The sleeves are a little long but that's nothing new to me.  SmartSet has a great promotion going on, spend $50 or more and receive a $25 giftcard towards your next purchase of $50 or more, and there's an extra 25% off a pink tag sale items, so go check it out!


Loving Easter Weekend Lately,
Amy